Friday, March 18, 2005

Peanut Gallery weighs in...

Below is a comment that I received for a post down the page. You might have found it on your own, but I thought I'd highlight it, if only because it's...interesting.
I gather this guy (or girl) is British, though I kinda wonder why they would refer to Tony Blair as "President Blair." Britain doesn't have a Presidential system, hence Tony Blair is the Prime Minister. Maybe it's a reference I'm missing...
Ignoring the nihilism they seem to believe in, I do wonder what the hell the last sentence means: "And remember its not my words that may cause you to be angry or upset, its your emotional reaction to those words." Uh? Ok. So the "anger" that I apparentely feel is caused by my emotion (which apparently is anger). So in short, my anger is caused by my anger. Indeed.

At the least, I do appreciate the comments. It's nice to get feedback, good or bad.

Here's the comment:


Either this site is new or no-one cares. No comments and one track back.
I will make this the first comment on your insomnia-reducing site.
At the end of the day its all history, good or bad, better or worse and in a few years the new Saudi Arabia will be the US of A. Fundamentalist, dictatorial and with both an attitude and money but no altruism.
History will tell whether your site will make any difference.
I wont hold my breath.
I appreciate the work you have put into this Blog but only because I know how long it takes to type all this stuff up and format it for viewing and add all the links and other cosmetics, not for the contents.
Maybe its correct to think that the people have the leader they deserve.
I know we do (President Blair).
And remember its not my words that may cause you to be angry or upset, its your emotional reaction to those words.
Have a nice day.